Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mail Call!

I got a package today, yeah!
I went to the mailbox, collected all our junk mail
and our three weeks of The Deseret News, and
a notice that there was a package waiting for us at the
post office at Sobey's.  I went right over.
I couldn't wait to get it home and open it up.
Except for the label on the side that listed the contents,
I had no idea what was inside.
There were Cougar and Wildcat t-shirts for both of us
and a couple of awesome food magazines for me.
Some boxes of tropical fusion Jell-O
and M & M's, lots and lots of fall colored M & M's, plain 
and peanut butter.
Oh how I love holiday colored M & M's,

they couldn't be a more perfect color match for my dishes 
I just put out this week.  Look, they're just the right colors.
There were more things in the package too, random things,
Halloween pencils and bracelets, but I'll take anything.
It's so nice to be remembered and have someone love you so much.
Thanks Brad and Heather, love you both.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got the package! It got there so fast! Those dishes are super cute and really are perfect with the candy!

    ReplyDelete