Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving!

The Murray family met at Robert's church for Thanksgiving dinner
this year, I've lost track, I didn't even know it was a Murray year.
And bless our kids hearts, they all went, without me even asking,
I couldn't have asked, I didn't even know.
They went, they ate, they visited with Grandma and they
took pictures, ahhhh!
Next year kids, we are going to PAR TAH!
As for me and Chris, well I fixed all the trimmings, I made stuffing,
candied yams, potatoes (turned out amazing, don't know what 
I did), gravy, cranberries.  I only cheated a little when I had
Chris run over to Costco and pick up a pumpkin pie, a
rotisserie chicken and rolls.   We thoroughly enjoyed it, and we
even had enough for leftovers, turkey sandwiches, yum!
Thanks kids for the pictures and for being such great children,
we love you and feel very blessed and thankful for each
and every one of you.  Thankful for a kind and loving mother too.

No comments:

Post a Comment