Sunday, February 12, 2012

Puzzled?

A new year and time for a puzzle.  I love to put on a new
puzzle after all the Christmas decorations have been packed
and put away.  I find it very relaxing and therapeutic.
It's like quilting, but since I don't have time to put on a quilt,
this is the next best thing.
This puzzle was borrowed to me by the Bayly's, President
Bayly saw that I had a puzzle on last year and he said they
 have lots and I can borrow one anytime I want.
Sister Bayly brought me three when she came visiting teaching.
This one, she said was really fun, so I gave it a try.
It was a puzzle of doors, 6 doors.  It was short and wide,
4 feet wide.
It was one of those puzzles that went together really fast.
I had a ball, the pieces just fell into place.
This is the final, finished puzzle.
I actually did this puzzle first.  It was a little harder, it took
me a great deal longer, but I enjoy the challenge.  I love
puzzles, and I like borrowing, then I don't have to buy new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment