Saturday, September 8, 2012

Back to School ZLC

I had some fun with a back to school theme and ZLC.
I made these awesome crayons out of chocolate.
They turned out really cute, don't you think?
Some looked better than others, but they will all taste the same.

I wanted to find little crayon boxes, but didn't have any luck,
then I found these perfect little sacks, they work pretty well,
wouldn't you say?
Then I set up their meeting tables downstairs, like a back to school dream,
complete with a new pencil, notebook, sticky pad and crayons.
I've never done this before, but I had to, the board was calling out to me.
Oh, the first day of school, such fond memories.
I decorated the lunch tables with crayons,
apples for the teacher,
 and brand new pencils.  #2 of course, nothing but.

I even changed the blocks.
And for lunch, I fixed first day of school breakfast.
Crepes with all the toppings, blueberries, peaches and strawberries,
bananas, peanut butter, nutella, maple syrup, raspberries and bananas foster.
Did I forget anything?

I don't think so, from the look on their faces.
I think they're all enjoyed it.

Elder Hendrycks told me, this was his most favorite meal of all time.
They haven't quite figured out, they don't have to put everything
on all at once, they can make several.  I cooked enough.





No comments:

Post a Comment