Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Goodbye!


Today, we helped Heather pack up her things,
drove her to the airport and put her on a plane for home.
We had such a wonderful time, it was hard to say goodbye.
But it helped to know that this farewell would only be
for a short time.  
Take care of our "little" one, and see you in July.

We checked Heather in and then walked her down the
corridor to drop off her luggage.  When we came back, Chris
stopped to take a phone call, right back to work.  As I was waiting,
I looked up and saw a family checking in their son, he had to
be a missionary.  We made eye contact and sure enough.  So
I walked over and talked to them for a minute.  He and his mother
were on their way to Salt Lake to drop him at the MTC.  They
would be making the entire trip with Heather.  I quickly messaged
Heather and told her to be on the look out for the two of them.
And the work moves forward, never ceasing.  Thank goodness.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for having me! I loved the entire visit except for the tearful goodbye. I was a mess! I can't wait to have you home! So soon!

    ReplyDelete