Thursday, December 13, 2012

The 12 Days of . . .



With the tune of the twelve days of Christmas ringing
through my head, I thought I'd come up with my own
version, appropriate to my current situation.  

Music please, here goes nothing. . . 

12                 trips to the Edmonton temple

11                                   district meetings

10                                  zone conferences

9                       talks in church meetings

8                      major American holidays

7                  return missionary weddings

6                                      fast sundays

5                              GOLDEN transfers

4       of our children's birthdays (missed)

3    major moves for our married children

2                             college graduations

and one Mission President's Conference

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment