Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day


I took making this Valentine's day special, into my own
hands, the only way to get exactly what I want, right?
Besides, I have a flare for doing things up nice.
I started with chocolate dipped strawberries, I thought the drizzle was a 
nice touch.  They tasted wonderful, we finished these off, no problem.
Of course we had to have dinner by candlelight, we don't get to
do this very often with the missionaries.
I found this awesome loaf of bread at the store.
We opened a bottle of Martinelli's,
and I picked up a package of these awesome filet mignon steaks
at Costco, there were five pieces for about $20, but boy were they
worth every penny.  We cooked two of them tonight on the grill and served
them with sauteed mushrooms and glazed carrots.  They were the best
steaks ever.  Then we cooked the other ones for Sunday dinner.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment