Friday, December 9, 2011

Nottingham Ward Christmas Party!

After two Christmas conferences, zone leader council and an
 afternoon of cookie decorating, we had our ward party.
A dear sister in the ward asked me to hostess a table.
Wow, just like back home, it felt good to be a part.  I was 
assigned to decorate a table and play hostess for a table of eight.
This was my table, not too bad for living over 1,000 miles
away from home and using what I had around the house.
My placemats and decorations, the mission homes dishes.
I was pretty happy.  We had a wonderful dinner, our third turkey 
dinner in two days, good conversation
and a talent filled program.
We are now officially exhausted.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I would love to sit at your table, anytime, anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table is gorgeous! How fun that you got to do that!

    ReplyDelete